Finding Esta was made available in two parts, rather than one very long book.
Finding Esta (Part One): Urban Fantasy Paranormal & Mystery (The Supes Series Book 1) eBook: Amazon.co.uk http://iurl.no/2240d Or Amazon.com http://iurl.no/2e3n1
Finding Esta (Part Two): Paranormal Urban Fantasy & Mystery. (The Supes Series Book 1) eBook: Amazon.co.uk: http://iurl.no/3j5d9 Or Amazon.com http://iurl.no/40b53
Or all in one PRINT: Finding Esta: The Supes Series Book One: Amazon.com: Books http://iurl.no/r86cr
PLEASE NOTE: In the interest of fairness to readers, I have removed FE from sale until I can finish the series.
Connect With Shah
Just a Few Features / Reviews of Finding Esta
- A Page Away: Finding Esta by Shah Wharton Blog Spot
- Smashwords – About Shah Wharton
- New Release: Finding Esta by Shah Wharton | The FlipSide of …
- Shah Wharton “Finding Esta” (New Adult Urban … – Book Chick City
- Tour Page: Finding Esta by Shah Wharton ~ September 23rd-27th
- Aspired Writer
- Sweet n’ Sassi
- Kristy Centeno
- Introducing “Finding Esta,” by Shah Wharton | vaempires
- Interview with Author Shah Wharton | Into the Dreaming (Christine Amsden)
- Paranormal Addicts
- Paranormal Cravings
- Offbeat Vagabond Author Marketing Club Candace’s Book Blog & CBB Book Promotion
- Donnie Darko Girl: Blog Tour: Review ~ Finding Esta (Supes #1) by …
- TWO VIDEO REVIEWS OF FINDING ESTA ON YOU TUBE
- Book Spotlight: Finding Esta by Shah Wharton | Nicky Peacock …
- Author vs Character Interview: Shah Wharton and Luna Dukes from …
- DJ’s Book Corner: Blog Tour: Finding Esta by Shah Wharton …
- Paperbacks and Pastries: Book Tour: Finding Esta by Shah Wharton
- Special Feature: Interview with Shah Wharton | – Alana Munro
- Bitten By Books Review
- Erin O’Riordan Review (Author)
- Shah Wharton: FINDING ESTA…A Great Book Made … – Ash Krafton
- M. Pax
- Finding Esta by Shah Wharton Review | A Creative Mind
- Emma Meade
- Mommasez – 5+ * Review
- Horror Cabin Review of A Slow Burn
What follows are images found online from the public domain, which closely imitate the characters as I see them in my mind. They’re never going to be right, so these images may change. None of these images belong to me and I do not intend to use them commercially.
Also, although some are actors (perhaps all, not entirely sure), I don’t now all their names. Please do let me know them if you recognise them.
Praise to Derek Murphy at Creative IndieCovers who developed my incredible book cover, and to the awesome writing community who continue to astound me with their generosity and talent.