Shah Wharton is a Professional Member of Ghostwriter’s Association and is currently studying for a Masters in Creative Writing (2016-2018), UK.
Here’s a quick list of my services. If you need more information, please use the contact form below.
If you want to link on my blog in any format, be it a guest post or otherwise, please go HERE to find out my policy.
There will be some of you who I won’t charge (especially people I know or have supported/will support my promo needs) so if that’s you, please ignore this and get in touch :).
I’ve only commercialised promotional posts for some because they take a lot of time. I’m regularly inundated with promo requests and it’s the only way I can do it.
**I will promote books and authors if I believe they offer something awesome to my readers. So if you write great general spec-fic, horror, fantasy, get in touch.
2) Ghostwriting Fiction:
WordsinSync offers ghostwriting services in any genre, of any length, and always to a high standard.
If you need someone to write you a story of any length, get in touch. As well as writing and publishing horror and speculative fiction under my real name, and erotic romance under a pseudonym, I’ve written around twenty stories as a ghostwriter during the past year alone.
** My fee is charged according to the depth of the information you offer, and whether you provide chapter outlines and character details. If you need me to start from scratch, to plot/outline your story, that will incur a higher rate. This will still be extremely competitive for the work involved.
A research fee may also be added, but this fee will be agreed up front.
The price includes FREE REVISIONS with every story, so you get what you truly want, and not a shabby substitute. It’s important for me to offer a product you’re proud to put your name to.
– All fees are to be paid via PayPal via invoices sent throughout the project, using a typical 1/3 up front, 1/3 at the halfway point, and 1/3 upon completion (or two payments on shorter projects) freelancer contract.
NOTE: If this is a book commissioned by a reputable publisher, some of the fee may be offset with acknowledgement, and/or a percentage of sales, as is traditional.
3) Manuscript Rewrite/Polish:
Ghostwriting WordsinSync offers manuscript critique and polish. If your manuscript requires help, from a fresh set of eyes to a complete rewrite, get in touch for a competitive quote.
Maybe you got so far on your project but lost your passion, or lost your way through the plot and character arcs? Whatever the issue, get in touch and let’s see if I can help. The charge for this service will depend on the amount of work required.
4) Beta Reading/Manuscript Critique:
If you’ve completed a story and you simply need final reader feedback, I charge just £1 ($1.50) per 300 word page for a thorough report on style, substance, and anything else which crops up. Or I can tailor what I look for to your requirements.
- My 5* Services Shah Wharton offeres various services. Click this image for further details.
- Triple the Scares! Get all 3 Horror Stories Together.
- Political Satire Set UK - With Zombies Inspired by the weirdest dream during a general election, after watching 28 Days (and then Weeks) Later.
- A Slow Burn A creepy, claustrophobic post-apocalyptic novella.
- Rosa and Bella's Journal of Decline Dark, literary horror fiction.
*Writing/Editing/Critique Samples Are Available Upon Request.*
Please get in touch for more information or a quote: