Don’t have a Kindle? Don’t stress!
My e-books are available on Amazon. If you don’t have a Kindle, you can still read my books on other readers or in print. Click the book you want on this blog and it will take you to the buy links. Alternately:
Download Amazon’s FREE Kindle app by CLICKING HERE
It works with just about any device:
– Smartphone (iPhone/iPod touch/Android/Windows/Blackberry)
– Tablet (iPad/Android/Windows)
– Computer (Mac/Windows)
Once you’ve downloaded the free Kindle app, you may purchase the book you desire and it will automatically be sent to your app.
Option 2 (if you own a Nook/Kobo/other ereader and can’t download the free app)
1) Purchase the book you desire
2) Email the receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Write in the title that you want my book and mention in the body text which reading device you have.
3) I’ll email you the ebook format suitable for your device, pronto!