Click for Book Promo details, or to SPONSOR
My Guest Post Policy
- Between 300-1000 words
- Must be about my blog relevant subjects; general fiction, publishing, writing, books, movies, vampires, horror, writers, indies, authors, story telling, craft, tips, etc. NOTHING ELSE. If you suggest writing about tall buildings, skateboarding or some university, I will not reply.
- Make the post as reader-friendly as possible; bullet points, images, colour, relevance, voice, interest, humour.
- Do not send me unedited words. I don’t have time to edit and format your post for you. I will reject bad quality articles. You’ve been warned!
- Feel free to include a bio with pictures and two of your links if you’d like. Happy to share good writers.
- No irrelevant links (meaning, if the link has nothing to do with the subjects featured on this blog, or the post you send, or is of no help or interest to my readers, leave them out, or I’ll remove them.)
- Original content only, please.
- Submission is no guarantee of inclusion.
- If you’re aim is to share a link or sponsor me and my blog (for which I charge) go here
* * *
I do guest posts too! Request a post, either fiction or non-fiction, stating subject, date required, word count and how to submit. 😉
Some of My Guest Posts
I’d love to share your experiences of indie publishing / authoring via my Indie Soap Box meme. Or if you are a writer with a mental health issue who would like to tackle stigma by answering five simple questions, then participate in my Mental Muse meme. Go here for more information and then get in touch.
Contact me AFTER you’ve visited THIS PAGE