Shah Wharton has been a freelance writer since 2012, providing ghost writing, coaching and ghost editing services, and writes short horror fiction. She blogs about her life, writing, spec-fic and horror fiction, and is a psychology graduate who previously worked in industries as dissimilar as perfumery and social work. Her husband and their two glorious rescue pooches are the loves of her life, some say she is mildly obsessed with Bob Dylan, and although she hated school she fantasies about attending Hogwarts. She lives near Birmingham and is currently studying for her MA in Creative Writing.
The Universal link to her Amazon author page.
Please subscribe to this blog for up to the minute information, discounts and freebies, (click ‘Subscribe’ above) and do get in touch!
There’s also a mean About Me page.
Shah’s Eclectic Qualifications
Shah achieved her BSc (Hons) Psychology 1999, then qualifications in counselling, hypnotherapy, and mentoring. She’s worked in many fields, such as bar work, waitress, admin assistant, sales assistant, makeup artist, and social worker for a home for children with challenging behaviours, a hostel for women with mental health issues, and a halfway-house for men.
She’s travelled extensively, too, and all of these experiences inform her writing and add interesting layers to her characters. She is currently studying for her MA in Creative Writing (2016-2018)
- My 5* Services Shah Wharton offeres various services. Click this image for further details.
- Triple the Scares! Get all 3 Horror Stories Together.
- Political Satire Set UK - With Zombies Inspired by the weirdest dream during a general election, after watching 28 Days (and then Weeks) Later.
- A Slow Burn A creepy, claustrophobic post-apocalyptic novella.
- Rosa and Bella's Journal of Decline Dark, literary horror fiction.