Hello everyone. Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is put your name on the linky list on Lexa’s Blog, and then post every Friday about something you’re grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever! (Originated by VikLit)
I’m celebrating these
small HUGE things:
1) Actually getting my act together and getting my CTST’s post up on time!
2) Wedding: My little sister is getting married to her childhood chum and the father of her two gorgeous kidlings TOMORROW!!
3) I will be bridesmaid at the wedding, and my wedding weekend begins today at noon, when we travel to the hotel.
4) Seeing more of my family because of the wedding, especially Mom being in UK from Spain for 3 whole weeks !! 🙂
5) Big Decision: We decided to
go mad be sensible and . . . sell our house. Yes, I do love this house, including the many Edwardian features, the size and storage, and the incredible location, so why on earth would we want to sell it—when we just moved in?
Because we really want another dog and the garden just isn’t big
at all enough. 🙁 The perfect answer would be if we could extend the garden, but we can’t – Grrr!
Also, we’ve added quite a lot of value to this house since we bought it in September, so we can cash in. Not only can we buy another house (albeit a cheaper one), but also another car. Hubs wants something for motorway driving because the one we have is taking a battering.
Truth is, my heart doesn’t want to sell one bit, so my head’s in a spin (although it’s always in a spin over something!).
Sensible or not, I remain dubious. Decisions, decisions.
Okay, that’s me for another week. See you around the hop, until I leave for the hotel around lunchtime, and begin the wedding weekend. I’ll catch up on visits Monday. And I’ll be here again next week (with wedding photos). Until then, keep writing and celebrating. 😀