Hello everyone. I am only back today (yesterday’s Finding Esta FREE promo post was preplanned). I’ve been making a start on returning the comments and will continue till I’m done through today. Thanks as always for stopping by to comment. It means a lot. 🙂
I’m Celebrating a few things this week.
1. We had a lovely holiday in L.A (two nights) and Vegas (six nights). We walked down memory lane (of our previous visits , including out wedding 2008 at The Venetian’s Chapel) and enjoyed plenty of new sites, including the self-service hotel we stayed in, called Vdara. Saved pennies on huge breakfasts and lunches, ready for some incredible evening dining experiences! Sushi anyone – slurp! We also saw Elton John, who I’m pleased to say was AWESOME (and much better than I thought he’d be for some reason?)
On a not so happy note, our memory card stopped being readable at the end of the holiday, so hundreds of piccies await upload until I can find out how on earth to fix it. *Ideas welcome!
2. Finding Esta is FREE till 3rd May. Click this link: (This book is suspended) if you enjoy paranormal mystery / urban fantasy. Also, please share the offer with other’s who might like it.
I can tell you that up until 7pm (in Dubai) 1st May, Finding Esta reached:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,305 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,037 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
At 7.24am 2nd May it reached:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #265 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #707 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Naturally, I’m thrilled! Thanks to everyone who bought it, who shared it around, who mentioned it on their social networks and blogs. I’m still pushing it hard, right up until the close of 3rd! So please join in the madness if you feel inclined to do so. 🙂
3. Lastly, I’m launching a meme! Very excited because it’s about something close to my heart and very personal to me. It’s called Mental Muse and you can find out all about it by clicking this funky meme image I made:
I hope you will sign up or share it with someone who you think might like to.
Well, that’s all for this weeks celebration. What are you celebrating?