Today, I’m taking part in this blog hop, thanks to Cindy Bennett. Great Summer Reads Hop is all about sharing books with others, so we can all keep reading great fiction through the summer months. Read Cindy’s lowdown for more information (or click the image to go to her blog hop page). I’ll be offering a giveaway, along with other bloggers and authors, so jump on board and see what you might win! 🙂
“Everyone loves a good summer read! So this is your chance to share and giveaway your favorite. I’m hosting my first ever blog hop so I’m hoping to have lots of participation. For my very first blog hop I have chosen to go with a summer theme. Very unique, right, since we will be in the middle of summer July 9-12th. I just have a few rules to go over. I hope you join!
Great Summer Reads Rules:
1. Must give away a book (digital or paper) or a gift card to let someone pick out their own summer read.
2. Each blog will post their own giveaway.
3. No more than 10 possible entries max and only one max mandatory.
4. Your post must include Great Summer Reads image.
5. Posts can go up one day early (July 8th) but must be up by July 9th by 12 am Mountain Time.
6. Limited to 200 participants in the hop so sign up quick.
7. Must email a link once post is active.”
Right, so what am I sharing / giving away? Finding Esta, of course.
The ridiculously short synopsis for Finding Esta
Psychic flaws curse a fledgling journalist who seeks validation from loveless parents, and peace within her cruel world. When her investigation into child abduction leads her to a supernatural Cornwall community, her sense of identity implodes as each incredible revelation steers her to a singularly mind-blowing question:
“What am I?”
“Shades of the Sixth Sense, Ann Rice’s Vampire Chronicles, True Blood, Star Trek’s Vulcan, Stargate, Atlantis’ Wraith and Ugly Duckling [….] The true source of her [Luna’s] empathy is mind blowing.”
Wandalyn Thomas of Examiner.com
“Finding Esta is a superb tale of one woman’s struggle to define her identity, while the world she knew crumbles around her. It’s thought provoking, heartfelt, and a wonderful debut novel for a talented author. Kudos to her!”
Julianne Snow (author/editor of Days with the Undead)
Finding Esta is an urban fantasy tale with a riveting plot that hooked me from the very first page. It is the first installment of Shah Wharton’s Supes series and cleverly weaves both mystery novel and supernatural tale together[…]
Valerie S. Fowler (Amazon Reviewer)
How can you win my book?
Easy, use the comments section to write me two lines about your favourite book, include the title and authors name. This way, we are sharing the love (and knowledge) of good books with all visitors. Please tell your friends about my giveaway if you think they’d like my book, and about this blog hop, if they just love a good read (and freebies!)
- Don’t forget, to access the rest of the blog hop participants, click the blog hop image up top. If you need more information about my book, click the other image. Thanks for stopping by. 🙂